Thursday, August 12, 2010

Application For Fee Concession

To: Name of The Principal of Your College
Subj: Application for waiver of 25% of fee on studies for Masters in Business Administraion
Respected Sir,
I've been a regular student of Imaginary College for four years with a outstanding academic record. My CGPA in BBA (Honors) is 3.60 out of 4. My score speaks for itself and shows that I am quiet serious and focused about my studies. I am not able to fully support myself financially for my further education. As my father is a Government employee of a Government agency, he is not monetary viable enough to support my studies. I am determined to do my MBA from Imaginary College--name of Imaginary College, I want financial support from your institution.
I kindly request you to support me and be a part of my committed decision. I want you to look into my academic record, and confirm from my teachers that I am a serious student; willing to be an enthusiastic MBA student. I'm also eager to work in Imaginary College after my MBA, as a thank you gesture.

I'm attaching all the required documents herewith. Expecting a positive response from the University on humanitarian grounds.

Yours sincerely,
Name:
BBA (Honors) – Year
Address:
Date:
Mobile:

No comments:

Popular Posts